Ubisoft is now offering a Watch Dogs 2 free trial allowing players to experience the full game for three hours. By simply downloading the highly acclaimed title, gamers can enjoy its co-op and multiplayer mode.
During the free trial, players can access missions and explore the Bay Area for free. The publisher allows everyone to explore the city and use any equipment they want. All of the features of the game will be available in the trial.
Below is the list of features included in the trial, as specified by Ubisoft.
- Explore a massive and dynamic open-world offering an incredible variety of gameplay possibilities
- Hack into the city’s infrastructure, every connected device, and everyone’s personal database. Take control of drones, cars, cranes, security robots, and much more
- Use hacking and stealth to complete missions without killing a single enemy or combine hacking and your weapons for a more ferocious approach
- Stay connected to your friends with a brand new seamless multiplayer experience that includes both Co-op and Player vs. Player activities, all available in a shared open world experience.
Those who will decide to buy Watch Dogs 2 after the trial can save their progress and continue it in the full game. All their efforts will not be wasted.
The 3-hour trial of the hit video game will be available to gamers from all over the world. PlayStation 4 users can access it starting Jan. 17 while Xbox One players will have to wait until Jan. 24 to download and enjoy it. The size of Watch Dogs 2 is in between 25-28 GB depending on the location.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Latest posts by Nica De Leon (see all)
- Strong Woman Do Bong Soon Episode 3 Update: Park Hyung Sik vs Ji Soo - March 2, 2017
- Game Developers Choice Awards 2017: Overwatch Wins Game Of The Year - March 2, 2017
- Warner Bros. Announces ‘Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War’ [Official Trailer] - February 28, 2017